Sunday, April 25, 2010

Upcoming Posts and Projects

Okay, just so you know, I did not forget this blog.  It's been a very busy month and I haven't had much time to download photos and edit photos for fun stuff.  I also started school for my criminal justice degree, which surprisingly takes up alot of time.  I have two papers due by wednesday and I haven't studied the chapters yet. 
Anywho, I have some projects I am working on right now, such as:

-Graveyard photos (I am halfway through editing them.  They look awesome.)
-Portraits taken up Big Cottonwood Canyon.
-ATC's I have been trying to do on Photoshop (not easy)
-I am going to scan in some drawings and such that I have done, or maybe just take photos of them, and also scan in some pictures I've scrapbooked physically.  It's fun to scrapbook physically on real paper, but then its also fun to do it on photoshop.  Getting the sizes right is hard though.
-Flower photos I took at my Grandma's funeral on April 16th.  Those will be hard.  I am going to print out all of her pictures I have and make a memorial book then I will take pictures of it and show you guys.  I'm just waiting for a time when I can do it and not cry all over the pictures and elements. 

Do you guys have any requests?  Any challenges you want to do?  Pictures you want me to post here?  Just leave a comment and let me know!

Anywho, I'm going to go study, have lunch and off to do some other responbilities I have.  Yay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment