Saturday, June 26, 2010

Baby Animal Days Photos


Riley with Day Old Lamb 2010


These are some photos I took of my niece and I at Baby Animal Days at This is the Place Monument.  A couple weeks later the barn housing all the baby animals burned to the ground.  They did not make it.

Riley on a Horse 2010


Riley Smiling 2010


Riley Smiling on Train 2010


Riley Smiling on Train 2010
This one I aged to make it look worn and old.  Mine is at the end of this list.


Riley with a Baby Duck 2010


Riley with Baby Lamb 2 2010
She loved that lamb.


Jen 2010
This is my aged and worn photo. I like it.  I dont do too many pictures of me anymore.


Well, I hope you liked all the photos!  No, there weren't very many, but I dont want to show off everything.  Have a wonderful evening and keep snapping those photos!

-Eagle Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment